London, United Kingdom
6point6 is a privately held, award winning (FT Top 100 Tech Company) digital technology consulting firm specialising in the delivery of Cyber Security, Digital Transformation & Emerging Technology services. The services we provide enable organisations to accelerate their return on investment and make distinctive, lasting and substantial improvements to their business and IT capabilities.
We are seeking a Product Manager to be responsible for managing the development and lifecycle of our Cyber Security products and services. You will also provide some support for external engagements, by bringing together governance and reporting across our Cyber Security products/projects. Some duties will include:
- Responsible for the management of 6point6 Cyber Security products and services
- Assess and evaluate market data to anticipate volume and develop pricing models Prioritise strategic account lists within a defined territory as well as managing active pool and pipeline
- Help with the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes
- Help with resource management, including the scheduling and assigning of resources
- Build internal and external relationships, working closely with the Cyber Security Business Unit Directors
Candidates applying will have a proven record of successfully managing a tech related product/service, preferable in the world of Cyber Security.
Please email your CV to me for immediate consideration.