A-MAX Auto Insurance is seeking an energetic, innovative and motivated individual with an entrepreneurial spirit to join as a Call Center Team Lead. As a Call Center Team Lead you will utilize your knowledge of the Insurance industry to better position your team to win. Team Leads at A-MAX Call Center work closely with the Operations Manager to develop sales strategies and ensure that the Call Center runs effectively and efficiently.
- Manage a team of call center agents
- Educate agents on our insurance products and services while identifying opportunities to sell additional products.
- Ensure that customers and prospective customers are treated with respect, courtesy and professionalism
- Handle escalated issues forwarded by your representatives, as needed
- Monitor call queues and track inbound leads coming in through multiple sources. Keep representatives aware of inbound calls, calls waiting, abandonment rate, hold times etc.
- Track outbound call activity for quotes, payments, renewals, reinstatements etc.
- Audit the underwriting/policy paperwork of agents for accuracy and ensure that agents are caught up, with no open suspense.
- Print cancellations, call renewals and quote call backs, distribute among team members to ensure agents are following up on leads and working on retention of existing customers
- Work on daily accounting reconciliation reports as per guidelines from accounting department.
- Motivate and encourage representatives through positive communication and feedback.
- Conduct team huddles each day to discuss daily goals and strategies
- Conduct weekly team meetings to discuss weekly and monthly goals, product updates, changes in underwriting guidelines and any other policy matters
- Disseminate new product information to the team members
- Listen to live and/or recorded phone calls and provide coaching/feedback to agents to help improve.
- Review agent performance based KPIs of the department
- Keep track of attendance, daily statistics, production, reviews, paid time off, sick time, etc.
- Present to the management regular reporting of the team’s performance and suggestions for improvement
- Work with Operations Manager to assess staffing needs within the call center.
- Administer training programs for new hires and existing staff. Train representatives on the proper use of the Agency Management System and how to cross sell different products
- Develop and implement contests, awards and themes that increase agents’ output and keeps them engaged
- Establish monthly meetings with other departments to review call center operations.
- Review and discuss computer hardware, software and database needs in a timely manner with Operations Manager and work with other departments at Corporate to resolve any issues
Required Knowledge/Skills/Job Qualifications:
- High School diploma or Associates in a related field
- 3 - 5 years of supervisory experience
- 1- 3 years of Call Center/Sales Experience preferred
- Advanced knowledge of Insurance Industry
- Ability to work flexible schedule
- TDI licensed (P&C preferred)
- Strong listening skills.
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills with a strong customer focus.
- Demonstrated intermediate to advanced written communication skills (spelling, grammar
- and punctuation) and verbal communications skills.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to quickly learn any Company/Proprietary software is necessary.
** The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.** While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The ability to work within safety guidelines as it pertains to AMAX standards of operations.
This job description is intended as a guide to reflect the principal functions of the job. However, it is not an all-inclusive listing of the required job functions and functions may vary. Further, the job description is subject to change at the discretion of Managing Partner.
A-MAX Auto Insurance is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.