New York, New York, United States
$65000 to $70000 per Annum
We are a rapidly growing online accessories and Jewelry company that is currently seeking an executive administrative assistant. The administrative executive is a critical member of the support staff and provides personalized secretarial and organized administrative support as needed to the company owners and to the other executives of the company in a professional and timely manner.
The administrative executive works one-to-one with the ownership and executives on a wide variety of matters. The candidate must be flexible with their time, and organized to meet the demands of our growing organization. The ideal candidate will have the ability to operate on extremely tight deadlines while having a cheery disposition, impeccable organizational skills and prior experience in an assistant role.
Responsibilities and Duties
Administrative Executive Duties and Responsibilities
• Primary point of contact between the company ownership, executives and internal/external clients
• Maintain master corporate calendar of all all-hands events, conferences, holidays and vacations etc…
• Receive incoming calls and emails; take messages, respond appropriately and route correspondence to the appropriate executive of staff member
• Handle requests, feedback and queries quickly and professionally
• Maintain daily electronic journal, arrange meetings and appointments and provide reminders as needed
• Arrange executive travel, hotel and dining arrangements as needed (this is a must)..
• Take dictation and meeting minutes, accurately enter notes and distribute
• Maintain strong relationships with all executives to be the conduit of our growing company.
• Develop and carry out an efficient documentation and filing system for both paper and electronic records
• Delegate tasks as appropriate to other members of the team
Qualifications and Skills
Administrative Executive Requirements and Qualifications
• Minimum 2 years’ experience as an Executive Administrative Assistant, Senior Executive Assistant or in other secretarial position
• Full knowledge of office management systems and procedures
• Basic bookkeeping and math skills
• Proficiency in English; second language a plus
• Exemplary planning and time management skills
• Ability to stay calm and on-task in high-stress situations
• Current in today’s office technology, and computer software including MS Office
• Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
• High level verbal and written communications skills
• Discretion with personal and confidential information
• Having a fitness interest or background in fitness is a plus
This position is a full contract position that will be moved into a full time employment position with a competitive salary and potential year-end bonus opportunity, as well as monthly stipend for you to choose your own healthcare coverage. Additionally if you so desire you will have free access to all the supplements you so desire.
We are a very casual fun company that is experiencing an exceptional high rate of growth and this an opportunity for someone to get in on the ground floor.
At Ablagon, having a combined experience of over 35 years of sales and management, we have taken a pledge to treat our customers in the best possible way we can while always standing behind our products, no matter what! We are committed to bringing the best in Fashion Jewelry, Gifts, Accessories, Electronics as well as Alternative Medicine and occasionally, we will introduce our customers to special deals thus saving them a lot of money. As we take this pledge, we offer our customers a better way to save money.