19500 - 20300 EUR Per annum
Customer Success Manager at AirCourts (Full-time), in Lisbon/Porto (can be remote), Portugal
Salary: €19.500 - €20.300
Expires at: 2021-06-30
AirCourts is the #1 marketplace and software provider for sports clubs in Portugal. Founded in 2015 with just one club, AirCourts now lives in 250+ clubs and serves a community of 250.000+ sports players. We are a fast-growing startup on a quest to modernize sports facilities, making it convenient and easy for sports players to discover and book their favorite sports. AirCourts has raised an angel funding round in 2016 and is profitable since September 2017.
- We're a small team living in Portugal (Lisbon and Porto)
- We're committed to bringing the best user experience to our community of players and clubs
- No bullshit approach - we're laser-focused on building a product that fits the users' needs
- We're very open & collaborative and have tremendous respect, camaraderie and trust for each other's work
- And YES, we have a great time doing what we do! :D
What do we expect from a Customer Success Manager?
A Customer Success Manager (CSM) supports our customers as they transition from sales prospects to active users of our products. A CSM is focused on customer loyalty and building close long-term client relationships.
We're looking for a technically savvy customer success manager who possesses a strong drive for results. In this role, you will be managing a broad range of tasks such as maintaining ongoing customer relationships, onboarding and training clients, and reducing churn. You should also be able to provide insights on client-to-business interactions, improve customer experience through product support, and handle customer complaints and requests.
Successful candidates must be social, analytical, possess an aptitude for learning and using software, and be able to communicate clearly and effectively. The ideal Customer Success Manager should engage with customers, maximize value, and create strategies to grow our customer base.
If you’re hungry, smart, persistent, and a great teammate, we want to hear from you! \o/
Your role is to deliver an awesome customer experience to our clubs. You will be working on:
- Assist clubs as needed with setting up and navigating our product
- Collaborate with our Sales team on the onboarding of new clubs
- Build great tutorials using video (we love Loom and LiveStorm)
- Introduce new product features to our clubs
- Optimise and improve the performance of our Help Center (it's built on Intercom)
- Review customer complaints and concerns and seek to improve all aspects of the customer experience
- At least 2 years of experience in customer service or customer success position strongly preferred
- Exceptional ability to communicate and foster positive business relationships
- Technical skills required, as they relate for the use of the product to service to be solid
- Accountability and personal organization are essential
- Experience analyzing and optimizing the existing processes of the Customer Success journey
- Deep understanding of customers concerns and thoughts regarding the use of products, and the ability to troubleshoot as needed
- Portuguese native speaker and able communicator in English
Nice to haves
- Prior experience at an early stage Internet/software company
- Prior experience in the B2B SaaS industry
Compensation and Perks
- Expected Annual Gross Salary Range: €19.500 - €20.300
- A chance to be an instrumental member of our team and this success story
- Health Insurance
- Liberal work-from-home policy
- No corporate BS