Chicago, United States
45,000 - 60,000
Albert (www.albert.io) is shifting the paradigm in education toward personalization. It functions as a 1:1 tutor that teachers can leverage to personalize instruction while offloading low-level tasks like content creation, grading, and data analysis. Albert is already used in 7% of U.S. of high schools and growing quickly.
As a School Success Associate, you will be the face of Albert.io with our licensed school partners. After a school chooses to partner with us, you will manage and strengthen the relationship with administrators, educators, parents, and students to ensure success on the platform. Your responsibilities will include:
● Onboarding students and teachers to the platform and proactively communicating with school partners to understand needs and improve product offerings.
● Offering suggestions for improved implementation.
● Collecting and synthesizing feedback for case studies.
● Managing the renewal process from year-to-year.
● Obtaining referrals from existing school partners.
Prior experience in ed-tech client relations is certainly helpful, but not necessary. Here is what we care about the most:
● Classroom or other teaching experience: You'll be working with educators on a daily basis. Being able to relate to your clients will make all the difference in your communication.
● Analytical and structured thinker and comfortable crunching numbers: Each of our School Success Associates manages hundreds of schools and needs to be up to date with the details of each individual client.
● Customer-focused, enthusiastic and outgoing: We want every school that uses Albert to feel as excited about our product as we are. Our School Success Associates have the chance to share their excitement about Albert every day.
● You’ll work some of the brightest, kindest, and most passionate people anywhere. There is something magical about working with like-minded people at a mission-driven company and you get every bit of that at Albert.
● Working with schools on a daily basis allows you to directly see teachers and students succeed while using Albert. You also get to share your expertise on our product and teach them creative ways to bring Albert into their classrooms.
Building the future of interactive learning has its perks...
● Health, dental, and vision insurance. We offer a range of options, including the best BCBS PPO Platinum plan available.
● Flexible vacation policy. Take guilt-free vacations with no hard limit. Just be reasonable and considerate of the company and your teammates.
● A 401k plan. Save for retirement with a fully managed plan.
● A sweet office. A bright and open space in the heart of River North with top-of-the-line furniture.
● Snacks galore. Free coffee, La Croix, and unlimited Naturebox snacks to keep you going. Teammates bring baked goods to share all the time as well.
● Commuter benefit. Get up to $50 taken from your pre-tax paycheck and applied toward transportation and commuting costs.
● The best equipment. Everyone gets a Macbook Pro and whatever equipment setup they'd like (within reason).
● Standing desks. Anyone who wants one can have a standing desk.
● Monthly social events. Company-sponsored happy hours, dinners, and other social events.
● Annual company outings. Every year we do something big as a team.