If you are a clever and experienced software developer who wants to challenge the status quo, you need to join others who are as bold, driven, and talented as you!
You will get the opportunity to work on a range of interesting projects for our clients. This includes Mobile Apps, Web Apps, but, also our internal transformation into a specialist API developer brand.
Competitive salary and flexible working conditions await the successful candidate!
Essential Technical Skills:
- 3+ years’ experience architecting and designing web-based and service-oriented applications (REST)
- 7+ years of professional experience coding with a pure object-oriented language such as C++, C#, or Java
- Solid experience with Google Flutter, Golang, Rust, and/or Python is a definite plus
- Strong understanding of SQL and non-SQL database design and concepts.
- Strong understanding of the philosophy and purpose of MVVM front-end frameworks (React, Angular, Vue, etc.) and when and how to use them
- Strong abstract & conceptual thinking skills
- Strong understanding of the object-oriented and object-centered design and programming
- Experience with Windows Presentation Foundation with GIS mapping
- Experience with DevOps concepts and continuous integration tools including setting up builds and deployments to web and database servers
- Solid understanding of database design, implementation, and interaction from code
- Excellent communication, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills
Essential Management Skills:
- 3+ years of project design and planning, writing specifications from requirements, time estimates, resource estimates, and planning
- 3+ years Agile project lead/management - scoping, prioritization and allocation of tasks, facilitating standup, and organizing sprints
- 5+ years Senior Software development - code review, mentoring juniors
- Experience working with remote/offshore team members
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with 3D modeling, mapping, and software is a plus
- Design and Planning - Data modeling, Specifications from Requirements, Project task breakdown, Time Estimates, resource planning
- Project Management - scoping, prioritization of Trello cards, allocation of tasks, daily standups, sprint management
- Lead Software Developer - mentoring peers, code review, detailing Trello cards
- Software Development - coding, debugging