Chicago, United States
$19-$28 per hour
We are actively searching for a highly motivated, confident and ready to take on a challenging role from day one, so bring your strong command of the MS Office products, Google . If you are a self-motivated kick butt administrative assistant who loves to juggle lots of diverse duties, then come work for a company that is making a difference in the community. Must be able to utilize creative thinking, strategic planning, highly organized, able to prioritize and work as a team. The ideal candidate will be able to enthusiastically rise to a challenge and help coordinate a complex schedule that is very dynamic.
Preferred Qualifications For Administrative Assistant
• Highly responsible and organized person
• Capable of meeting deadlines, maintaining multiple timelines, and working well independently and with others
• Detail-oriented, able to multi-task and shift priorities quickly
• Must be skilled with PC’s and be willing to learn new programs quickly
• Able to keep all computers organized and easy to use for all users
• Knowledge and experience with Google Docs and Apps
• Proficient in MS Office software
• Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
Requirements for Administrative Assistant:
• High proficiency at Windows 10 using standard office and database programs, including: Word, Excel, and Outlook. Typing 60+ wpm.
• Ability to work with punctuality
• Specific hours to be determined.