We are currently looking for a market-positioning manager who thrives on action, with experience in B2B Enterprise products or services; someone who knows the SaaS landscape inside and out and can propel our company to the forefront of our industry. We are looking for someone creative, organized, curious, self-starter, and diplomatic. This role will lead the development and execution of international marketing initiatives for both the US and LATAM markets, in this role, you will be responsible for understanding the core of our product and our market. The role reports directly to our Commercial Director and closely collaborates with other areas.
- Market Expertise: Demonstrated ability to prioritize positioning and achieve market penetration.
- Strategic Positioning: Knowledge of strategic places to effectively position the company in the market.
- Network of Contacts: Well-established contacts in different industries to facilitate market penetration efforts.
- Media Strategy: Proven strategies to make the company known not only in retail- related media but also in general media.
- Passion for Technology: Genuine enthusiasm for technology, with awareness of forums, magazines, and startup landscapes.
- Continuous Learning: Proven track record of being well-documented, reading articles, forums, and staying updated on diverse industries trends.
- Action-Oriented: Strong emphasis on executing tasks.
- Energy and Attitude: Positive and energetic approach towards challenges and opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Marketing or related, from an accredited institution.
- 3+ years of experience in a marketing role.
- Fluency in English is a must.
- Define and develop positioning plans and strategies for the company and our SaaS product.
- Create, manage, and execute multi-channel marketing campaigns leveraging SEO, social, inbound marketing, email, mail/print campaigns, and events to drive customer acquisition.
- Learn the key issues in our industry and the needs of our customers and prospects, and help us develop our content strategy to ensure we are effectively creating and distributing the right content to meet the needs of our market.
- Conduct customer, competitor, industry, and product research, including analysis of the behaviors and patterns that make customers successful and more likely to be retained by the company.
- Leverage networking to enhance market penetration efforts.
- Implement media strategies to raise awareness of the company on various platforms.
- Stay informed on technology trends, forums, and the startup landscape.
- Actively contribute to the company's growth and positioning strategies through tangible actions.
- Read articles and keep up to date on industry developments
- Competitive base compensation
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Flexible time off and 12 holidays
- Work from home policy including a laptop and support for your home office needs
- Opportunity to join a diverse, passionate, and fun team
This job has now closed
You can find more jobs over on our careers page.
See More Jobs