Toronto, Ontario, Canada
1. Recruitment content: 【Tokyo / English】 English interpreter recruitment. Participating in the lot project of a major life insurance company, it is a worthwhile job to build services together over the course of a year!
2. Contract type: Temporary staff, duration 1 year
3. Place of work: Tokyo, Japan
4. Specific work content:
■Interpretation of TV conference etc.
(About 1 hour a day, in the evening from 17: 00 - 18: 00.)
■ Translation of materials necessary for the conference
■ Interpreter for telephone conversation with partner companies. Translation of mail etc.
5. Working hours: 09: 00-18: 00
6. Holidays: Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays
■ Japanese-English interpreter experience (over 3 years)
■ Expertise is not necessary, but because the project crosses many industries, interpreters and translations of various industries may be shallow so it is better for you to have experienced.
Those who are motivated to learn in different industries.
8. PC skills: Basic operations such as Word / Excel
9. How to Apply:
Please send your CV to:
For those interested applicants, please register with the HI WORK registration to continue the process:
If you're looking for a Translator Job, Apply & Register Here: