As the Office Coordinator, you will join our People and Culture team and support the Office Experience Manager in maintaining a beautiful, inspiring and productive space for our team and guests. You will play an integral role in ensuring that our office runs as efficiently as possible every day for our team of world changers. You’ll also manage two key operational programs - our competitive internship program and our network of incredible volunteers.
- Maintain the appearance of our office on a daily basis.
- Own office facilities, supply/food orders, and vendor relations.
- Keep our space looking fresh with minor upgrades and new installations.
- Be the face of Bal Utsav, ready and prepared to answer calls and greet guests that come our way when covering the front desk on your regular walk through.
- Lead our volunteer program, identifying and resourcing volunteer needs across the organization from event support to tax receipt fulfillment, while also striving to give our volunteers an edifying experience.
- Support the ongoing management and improvement of the intern program.
- Lend your organisational and admin skills to support the overall Operations function.
- At least 1-2 years managing facilities in a fast paced office environment.
- Some receptionist experience required.
- Customer Service or Office Coordinator experience a plus.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Acute attention to detail and proven track record of creating systems and processes for efficiency.
- Proficient working with Mac products and Google applications, experience with project management software is a plus.
- You’re a problem solver.
- You see something that needs improvement and you take action. When an issue comes up, you instantly go into problem-solving mode — not panic. You find new and efficient ways to streamline and create processes to increase efficiency.
- You get things done.
- You’re a multitasking machine and you don’t have a problem getting your hands dirty. You follow through on every request, no matter how big or small, with attention to detail. You keep your cool under pressure and know how to prioritize your responsibilities. And when you need help, you let fellow staff members know.
- You’re so organized, it’s embarrassing.
- Your closet or kitchen drawers are a testament to your skill: when something doesn’t have a place, you make one for it and teach others to keep it that way. You can handle and prioritize multiple projects of various origins at once.
- You're a communication ace.
- When someone has a question, you give them a straight answer. You take your role seriously, knowing that someone’s experience with Bal Utsav can start (or end) with you. You’re passionate about giving every caller and visitor an unforgettable experience at Bal Utsav.
- You're trustworthy and professional.
- You've proven you're equipped to handle and maintain confidential information. You're set on learning all the ins and outs of the org so that you can handle any question that comes your way.
This opportunity is for those located in (or willing to re-locate to) Bangalore, Karnataka.
Mid level ( Freshers who are willing to Learn may also apply)