Kiev, Ukraine, Ukraine
Barrister Global Services Network Inc. is seeking a dynamic, team oriented and result driven Telemarketer. The ideal candidate will represent the entire business, and makes a positive impact with every customer, vendor, and employee.
A successful candidate will be able to interface with multiple teams and communicates frequently with clients on updates, information, concerns, and suggestions. You will establish a deepen relationship with clients by understanding their business objectives, and furthermore provide exemplary support as their primary contact at Barrister Global Services Network Inc.
The Telemarketer develops and qualifies leads from in-house and purchased contact lists; they call homes or businesses as part of the organization’s marketing plan.
· Deliver prepared sales talks, reading from scripts that describe products or services; persuade potential customers to purchase a product.
· Explain products and prices and answer questions from customers.
· Obtain customer information such as name, address, and payment method and enter orders.
· Record names, addresses, purchases, and reactions of prospects contacted.
· Obtain names and telephone numbers of potential customers from sources (e.g., website, magazine reply cards, lists purchased from other organizations).
· Adjust sales scripts to better target the needs and interests of specific individuals.
· Answer telephone calls from potential customers who have been solicited through advertisements.
· Handle telephone or email correspondence from customers; follow up initial contacts.
· Maintain records of contacts, accounts, and orders.
· High school diploma or GED
· 3+ years of experience as a Telemarketer
· Telephone Sales skills
· Customer Service skills
· Exceptional communications skills
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team,
· Time Management skills
· Motivation for Sales, Handles Rejection, Professionalism