We at BaseForce Solutions are seeking to hire a Network & CPE Engineer at Brussels, Belgium for one of our clients. Please go through the job description below, and if this opportunity interests you, I urge you to email me your updated resume, you phone number and the best time to reach you.
Function: Network & CPE Engineer
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Duration: 6 months contract (+ possible extension)
English Language must
Permanent or Freelance Contract
Domains of responsibility
- End-to-end Business products design
- Equipment testing (CPEs, Firewalls, …)
- Provisioning chain management
- Network re-engineering
- Technology follow-up
You will be in charge of the architecture, design and testing of solutions in the scope of different projects based on the Professional Network infrastructure:
- Assess technical feasibility of Business requests.
- Align technical solution with other products and networks’ strategy.
- Issue detailed design (HLD & LLD)
- Align the Recommended Technical Solution with the different impacted departments
- (IT, Operations, Process …)
- End-to-end testing of the solution in collaboration with other experts
- Take care of solution documentation and training.
- Ensure the implementation delivery: development & testing process.
- Support Operational departments in debugging complex issues.
- Follow-up technology and network evolution, define evolution roadmaps.
- Vendor management experience is an asset
- General network elements knowledge (routers, switches, firewalls, …)
- Transmission/Transport protocols (Ethernet, MPLS, DWDM, PON, XDSL, …)
- Routing protocols (ISIS, BGP, …)
- QoS & network baselining
- Network Management platforms
- Network Monitoring/reporting Protocols (SNMP, NBAR2,…) & Platforms (Netcool, Proviso,…)
- Security Platforms
The current infrastructure is based on Cisco, One-Access, Alcatel-Lucent, Fortinet, Ericsson equipment.
- Project Management and methodology experience
- Presentation skills
- Familiar with Standards (IEEE, IETF, MEF, … RIPE)
- Security Best Practices
- CISCO certification (CCxx)
- Alcatel certification (SRAxx)
- Insight or experience in SDN/NFV
- Insight in Workflow/CRM platforms: NetCracker, tail-f, BluePlanet, PeopleSoft, …
- Misc: Linux, ESXi, OpenFlow, OpenDaylight, OpenStack, KVM, Docker, …
Application Deadline: 25/9/2020
Expected Start Date: 5/10/2020
Job Types: Contract, Permanent
Salary: €4,000.00 - €4,500.00 per month