Are you an experienced User Acquisition Manager, with a passion for gaming? The come and join us at BlockGames, as we build web3 games players will love, enjoy and own!
In the role of User Acquisition Manager, you will be responsible for driving user acquisition and retention through data-driven marketing campaigns and initiatives.
- Develop and implement comprehensive user acquisition strategies across various channels, including paid search, social media, and other performance marketing channels
- Conduct market research to identify opportunities for growth
- Collaborate with the product and design teams to create compelling marketing assets and optimize user flows
- Monitor and analyse the performance of campaigns and initiatives, providing regular reports and insights to the CMO
- Manage budgets and optimize spend to maximize ROI
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and execute integrated marketing campaigns
- Stay up to date with industry trends and best practices, and identify opportunities to incorporate new technologies and tactics
- 4+ years of experience within UA
- Strong analytical and data driven decision making skills
- Experience within the mobile gaming industry
- Knowledge/Interest in web3/blockchain/crypto
- Proficiency with performance marketing tools and platforms, such as Google Ads, Facebook Ads etc
- Strong project management skills and ability to juggle multiple projects at once
Block Games is a rapidly growing independent mobile game publishing studio, creating player-owned games via blockchain technology. We are privately funded and are currently in the process of closing Seed funding from leading investors within the gaming industry.
Our first title, Shatterpoint, is a free-to-play, action multiplayer RPG, where players choose their Hero and enter PvE mode before taking on other players in PvP’s seasonal tournaments, clan battles and other special events.
Shatterpoint is due for Alpha release in Q1 23, with further titles in development as we move into 2023/24. More info can be found here → Whitepaper