Blue Planet Energy is a rapidly growing mission-driven company changing the way we power the world with safe, reliable battery systems. We build premium products that enable renewable energy adoption and energy security. Our products power the largest energy resilience project in the US and assure the dependability of critical infrastructure, businesses, and homes from Hawaii to the Caribbean and from Canada to Central America.
Blue Planet Energy strives to represent the communities we serve and to establish an inclusive model to drive our movement forward. We know our global mission cannot succeed without a diversity of talents, experiences, and perspectives bringing forward new solutions, approaches, and innovations. Among other diversity, equity, and inclusion initiatives, Blue Planet Energy is proud to join over 1,000 other companies in signing the CEO Action Pledge that promises to act on creating a more inclusive workplace for employees, communities, and societies at large.
We are excited to offer an Independent Sales Consultant (Pacific NW) position for the right candidate with the following responsibilities and expectations:
- Develop, maintain and grow channel partnerships within your territory
- In-field sales training with channel partners
- Accurately quote Blue Ion systems
- Confidently present residential and commercial solutions to close sales
- Develop, maintain and track relevant incentive programs within your territory
- Ensure communications are coordinated with channel partners and operations
- Recommend sales strategies for improvement based on field experience
- Motivate channel partner staff, inform management, and establish successful results-oriented relationships
- Travel as necessary for conferences, speaking engagements, projects, and channel relationships.
- Develop, maintain and grow strategic partnerships within your territory
- Recommend our residential and commercial products and services that meet partner’s needs
- Track progress and development in CRM
- Work with company management to develop custom solutions for clients
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent sales experience
- 3+ years of experience in a sales role in B2B companies with a track record of building strong relationships and repeat customers.
- Consistent use of digital tools to track and report sales efforts including CRM and document repository
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including the ability to explain technical products
- (Preferred) 2+ years of experience in the green/sustainable or building products industries.
- Self-starting attitude and personal initiative
- Familiarity with our entire catalog of offerings and services
- Ability to travel to meet with clients
- High-energy and goal-oriented personality
- Location is ideally located centrally within the territory. Remote applicants considered as long as easily accessible to travel throughout the territory
- Remote work with sufficient travel to meet sales targets
- Extensive sales training, product training, marketing support, and technical support to ensure your success
- Monthly uncapped commission based on monthly completed sales
- Qualified lead generation and established dealer network access
- Health insurance and other benefits available after a successful 90-day review