Blue Planet Energy is looking for a Sales and Marketing Coordinator. Our next team member is someone who lives and breathes creative ways of attracting new opportunities with solar installers and our end customers. This person is an exceptional writer, communicator in English and Spanish, and well organized. They want a fast-paced, meaningful career that contributes to ending the use of fossil fuels. This person puts people first while getting the tasks done, can handle several points of responsibility and thrives on a job well done.This person works closely with V.P. of Business Development and our Regional Sales Managers (RSM's) to assure that sales goals are met and systems sold are on point. This is a remote work position. This person has 2+ years of renewable energy experience, preferably energy storage.
- Support RSM following annual sales plan in support of the Company’s strategy and objectives.
- Support RSM in meeting company quarterly sales goals
- Set up Sales Training webinars/seminars for Dealers on “The Blue Ion Way of Sales”.
- Drive a successful Certified Installer training and on-boarding program.
- Manage trade show staffing and collateral.
- Maintain company CRM leads with constant follow up.
- Support RSM in Dealer ordering process
- Support content development: Develop new articles, press releases, social media posts, and email newsletter content.
- Content distribution: Develop, curate, and post social media content across multiple digital platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube etc.). Create and send email newsletters. Create and post website updates.
- Media relations: Identify relevant media outlets, maintain relations, pitch articles.
- Ad management: Develop, test and manage ad campaigns on social media and search platforms.
- Support partner engagement programs: Develop and manage programs to engage dealer partners to support their sales processes, gather product feedback and drive sales.
- Analytics: Analyze reports of email campaigns, ad campaigns, social media engagement and refine engagement strategies. Review website analytics and advise on content strategy and SEO.
- Events: Coordinate trade show participation and logistics. Organize social or engagement events for staff and key stakeholders.
- Conference and Speaking Opportunities: Pursue opportunities for staff to present and support with development of content and presentations.
- Organize and development collateral: Collect photos, videos and other media to be used in marketing materials. Lead development and/or outsourcing of creation of assets such as videos and infographics.
- Other sales/marketing support and duties as assigned.
Salary dependent upon experience.
To apply, please provide a cover letter and resume.