SOUNDS GOOD? We are looking forward to receiving your application! (CV, motivation with details of your availability and salary expectations)
- recording and processing incoming customer enquiries by telephone or e-mail
- support of the sales staff in the assistance of pharmacies
- maintenance of the customer base, incl. acquisition and preparation of new customers
- reclamation management
- implementation of customer loyalty measures
- support of various projects in the area of customer service/sales
HERE'S HOW YOU CONVINCE US
- You can identify with our mission to revolutionize the European market for cannabinoid therapies and you want to make a big contribution by providing customer service to pharmacies.
- completed commercial or medical vocational training
- initial experience in customer service or sales is desirable
- a high level of customer and service orientation
- a confident handling of IT applications, ideally experience with CRM software
- very confident in using the German language and enjoy communicating with customers, by phone and e-mail
- structured, reliable and independent working method
WHAT YOU CAN LOOK FORWARD TO
- flexible working time in an innovative and dynamic working environment
- uncomplicated interaction with each other in flat hierarchies and with short decision paths
- an open culture and an agile way of working with plenty of room for creativity and room for your ideas
- fair payment based on your qualification and experience
- internal and external development opportunities, because stagnation means a step backwards
- an error culture with the motto fail-fast, because mistakes make us better if we handle it transparently and learn from it
- team events and a lot of fun besides work
ANYTHING ELSE YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT US
We are a team with a vision: we are building the infrastructure for the cannabis revolution in Europe. To achieve this we live a clear "people first" culture - no matter if patients or our employees: people always come first.
At Makers from Cannabis Startups our values guide our behavior and decision making. We are a purpose-driven company that takes pride in:
- An excellent and ambitious team with a clear vision: we are building the infrastructure of the European cannabis revolution!
- A “people first culture” – customers, patients and employees are the focus of everything we do. We want the best for them!
- A transparent environment with a lot of responsibility - we want our employees to develop a high degree of ownership!
- Continuous improvement - mistakes are not bad as long as we take advantage of them by learning!