SOUNDS GOOD? We are looking forward to receiving your application! (CV, motivation with details of your availability and salary expectations)
- You are responsible for writing objective editorial articles and information texts on medical and pharmaceutical topics for the medical press
- You will research, write and edit target group and media-oriented texts, especially health and specialist articles with the aim of customer education
- You will work actively and closely with our product and marketing managers and graphic designers to create marketing materials
- You are in regular contact with the rest of the team and with the management
- You always consider the adherence to our "tone-of-voice" across all content channels
- In addition to your own content creation, you build up an external network for content creation and take over the editing of the content
HERE'S HOW YOU CONVINCE US
- You can identify with our mission to revolutionize the European cannabis market and want to make your contribution
- You have successfully completed a degree in medicine, pharmacy, humanities or communication sciences/ journalism or a comparable degree
- You have already been able to gain initial professional experience in the field of the medical trade press and have knowledge of the German pharmaceutical and healthcare market (initial knowledge of the medical device and pharmaceutical sector is desirable)
- You are familiar with common content management systems (e.g. wordpress) and SEO is a familiar concept to you
- You are enthusiastic about an analytical working environment, want to build things up, work creatively and enjoy developing innovative solutions
- You are pragmatic, organized and communicative
- You are confident in German and English spelling and grammar
- You have a very good feeling for the language and have a pronounced formulation strength
WHAT YOU CAN LOOK FORWARD TO
- flexible working time in an innovative and dynamic working environment
- uncomplicated interaction with each other in flat hierarchies and with short decision paths
- an open culture and an agile way of working with plenty of room for creativity and room for your ideas
- fair payment based on your qualification and experience
- internal and external development opportunities, because stagnation means a step backwards
- an error culture with the motto fail-fast, because mistakes make us better if we handle it transparently and learn from it
- team events and a lot of fun besides work
ANYTHING ELSE YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT US
We are a team with a vision: we are building the infrastructure for the cannabis revolution in Europe. To achieve this we live a clear "people first" culture - no matter if patients or our employees: people always come first.
At Makers Cannabis Startups our values guide our behavior and decision making. We are a purpose-driven company that takes pride in:
- An excellent and ambitious team with a clear vision: we are building the infrastructure of the European cannabis revolution!
- A “people first culture” – customers, patients and employees are the focus of everything we do. We want the best for them!
- A transparent environment with a lot of responsibility - we want our employees to develop a high degree of ownership!
- Continuous improvement - mistakes are not bad as long as we take advantage of them by learning!