SOUNDS GOOD? We are looking forward to receiving your application! (CV, motivation with details of your availability and salary expectations)
- As part of the content and marketing team, you will support the further development and adherence to our "tone-of-voice" across all content channels (SEO, social media, content website, packaging, ...)
- You will create content, do research work and develop and implement creative ideas for our digital on- and offline channels
- You create editorial plans and production briefings for the cooperation with our service providers and agencies
- You support the regular performance analysis with the help of suitable tools
- You observe market and industry trends and adapt content, design and processes to the challenges
HERE'S HOW YOU CONVINCE US
- You can identify with our mission to revolutionize the European cannabis market and want to make your contribution.
- You are an enrolled student at a German university / college in Bachelor or Master with the subject media, humanities, economics, business informatics or a comparable course of studies
- You are interested in or have initial experience in social media, content marketing, editorial work or project management
- You are familiar with social media platforms, content management systems and their operation and functions
- You are pragmatic, organized and communicative
- You are confident in German and English spelling and grammar
- You have a very good feeling for the language and have a pronounced formulation strength
WHAT YOU CAN LOOK FORWARD TO
- flexible working time in an innovative and dynamic working environment
- uncomplicated interaction with each other in flat hierarchies and with short decision paths
- an open culture and an agile way of working with plenty of room for creativity and room for your ideas
- fair payment based on your qualification and experience
- internal and external development opportunities, because stagnation means a step backwards
- an error culture with the motto fail-fast, because mistakes make us better if we handle it transparently and learn from it
- team events and a lot of fun besides work
ANYTHING ELSE YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT US
We are a team with a vision: we are building the infrastructure for the cannabis revolution in Europe. To achieve this we live a clear "people first" culture - no matter if patients or our employees: people always come first.
At Makers at Cannabis Startups, our values guide our behavior and decision making. We are a purpose-driven company that takes pride in:
- An excellent and ambitious team with a clear vision: we are building the infrastructure of the European cannabis revolution!
- A “people first culture” – customers, patients and employees are the focus of everything we do. We want the best for them!
- A transparent environment with a lot of responsibility - we want our employees to develop a high degree of ownership!
- Continuous improvement - mistakes are not bad as long as we take advantage of them by learning!