We are looking for an experienced Endocrinologist to join our team. As an Endocrinologist, you will be responsible for patients with problems with glands. With us, you will have an opportunity to grow and advance your career.
Duties and responsibilities
- Examine patients, study their medical records and provide diagnosis
- Provide medical solutions for treating a diverse range of diseases and disorders such as diabetes, osteoporosis, cholesterol, metabolic disorders, etc.
- Inform patients about complementary health activities and treatments (appropriate diet and exercise)
- Execute physical exams
- Prepare, train, give feedback and teach resident students
- Utilize ultrasound-guided biopsies
- Be familiar with medical billing procedures
- Procure patient consent when needed under relevant rules and regulations
Requirements and qualifications
- 3 years of work as an endocrinologist
- Excellent patient management skills and patient-oriented approach
- Specialization in endocrinology
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Specialization Degree
This job has now closed
You can find more jobs over on our careers page.
See More Jobs