Seeking an internal medicine specialist who holds to the highest standards of medical practice, professionalism, and ethics. If you wish to be a part of an interdisciplinary health care team with a passion for helping people, you may be the perfect candidate for our facility. We are looking for a motivated, educated, licensed, a detail-oriented and driven internist who has experience working with patients in a community health setting. Our clinic has advanced technology, and your ideas could help our practice soar to the next level inpatient care. We offer an attractive sign-on bonus based upon your previous experience and abilities. Come and be a part of our growing health care team and make a difference in your community.
- Perform physical evaluations on adult patients who are seeking medical attention for injuries, illness or other medical concerns
- Order screening tests and other measures that aid in the diagnostic process, and review reports, labs, x-rays, EKGs and all other screening methods
- Customize a treatment plan unique to each patient’s symptoms and diagnosis
- Perform minor procedures, both surgical and non-surgical, as needed
- Prescribe medication as part of a treatment plan in accordance to federal and state laws, and perform drug and disease utilization reviews on a regular basis to ensure quality treatment of patients and to avoid any drug and/or therapy conflicts
- Attend regular meetings involving professionals who are a part of the health care team
- Follow protocol set by the directors of the health clinic, adhering to medical ethics and standards, and provide recommendations in updating protocol if needed
- Work at least 4 days a week, 10 hour shifts, plus occasional on-call responsibilities
Job Skills & Qualifications
- Doctoral degree with a specialty focus on internal medicine
- Board Certification or Board Eligibility in Internal Medicine
- Ability to communicate clearly with patients and team members
- Ability to perform effectively and accurately in an often chaotic environment
- At least 3 year’s experience.
This job has now closed
You can find more jobs over on our careers page.
See More Jobs