We are looking for a Psychiatrist to diagnose and treat mental illnesses.
- Review patients’ medical history and collect additional information from family members and psychologists as needed
- Evaluate patients’ emotional, behavioral and mental state through discussion, observation and analysis
- Identify mental disorders and determine best treatments
- Develop therapy plans
- Prescribe medications
- Analyze medical tests and track patients’ progress
- Coordinate with healthcare professionals when hospitalization is required
- Advise patients on how to cope with mental diseases and emotional breakdowns
- Support patients’ loved ones and inform them about the patient’s condition
- Research medical issues and new medical treatments to update your knowledge on mental healthcare.
- Work experience as a Psychiatrist
- In-depth knowledge of various psychotherapeutic methods
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to explain medical terms and conditions to a non-medical audience
- Strong observation skills to accurately evaluate patients’ demeanor and identify symptoms
- A great bedside manner and the ability to remain calm, empathetic and patient while interacting with patients who suffer from severe mental disorders
- Thoughtful and compassionate
- Specialization degree
- Residency program in Psychiatry
This job has now closed
You can find more jobs over on our careers page.
See More Jobs