We are looking for an ambitious Urologist to join our healthcare team. As our Urologist, you will be responsible for exterminating, treating, advising and monitoring patients' health of reproductive organs, urinary tracts, bladders and kidneys.
- Diagnose patients' disorders related to the genitourinary organs and connected tissues
- Treat patients' disorders related to the reproductive organs, urinary tracts, bladders and kidneys
- Monitor the health of patients' disorders related to the genitourinary organs and connected tissues
- Examine patients and assess their medical condition
- Perform different medical procedures and treatments using a variety of appropriate methods
- Prescribe appropriate medications
- Administer and suggest different medical procedures to treat patients' disorders
- Be an expert for other physicians
- Refer patients to other specialists when necessary.
- A Medical Degree and licensing in X state
- X years of experience as Urologist
- Advanced research skills and experience
- Up to date with recent research, publications and discoveries in the field
- Knowledge of latest technology and best practices
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
This job has now closed
You can find more jobs over on our careers page.
See More Jobs