We are looking for an experienced regional sales manager to be based in the UK and with responsibility for continuing to manage and develop forensic product, solutions and analytics sales within the law enforcement market to both security and civilian institutions. The position requires activity in existing expanding clients and further developing the market with direct professional accounts management.
Responsibilities & Scope of Role
- Responsibility for increasing revenue, identifying and closing new business opportunities and managing relationships with current customers
- Work closely with the VP to offer and deliver solutions, report on progress and build and maintain a constant/future accurate pipeline.
- Engage and present at multi levels including to ‘end-users’ and senior agencies management.
- Utilize the office team and HQ to assist you in managing sales and contracts.
- Minimally 5 years sales experience in hi-tech industry related sales
- Experienced with the security market, government authorities
- Experienced in selling software and hardware solutions
- Experienced in selling to police and governmental institutions (highly required)
- Proven track record of sales success in technology
Skills and Qualities
- Proactive and independent
- Proven sales orientation
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Clear, accurate and concise reporting
- A very strong results & goal orientated person
- The job requires travel extensive travel in the UK and Ireland
- Understands the market issues and trends affecting business and use.
- Executive level negotiations skills
- Self-driven and hungry for success