We are looking for an experienced UK based regional sales manager with responsibility for establishing, managing and developing the sale of Cellebrite’s forensic products and solutions within Local Government, Councils and the Corporate UK markets. The position requires activity with existing clients, but mainly the development and expansion of the markets with direct professional sales and account management.
Responsibilities & Scope of Role
- Responsibility for identifying and closing new business opportunities and managing relationships with current customers
- Work closely with the VP to offer and deliver solutions, report on progress and build and maintain a constant/future accurate pipeline.
- Engage and present at multi levels including end users and senior agencies management.
- Utilize the office team to assist in delivering orders and managing contracts.
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum 5-7 years sales experience in UK tech-related sales
- Experience in selling to government, local government and local councils
- Experienced in selling to corporate
- Experienced in selling software and hardware solutions
- Proven track record of sales success in technology
- Proactive and independent
- Proven sales orientation
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Clear, accurate and concise reporting
- A very strong results & goal orientated person
- The job requires extensive travel within the UK and Ireland
- Understands the market issues and trends affecting business and use.
- Executive level negotiations skills
- Self-driven and hungry for success