Cellebrite is seeking a detail-oriented, thorough, and organized communications manager to join our growing team. In this position, you will play a key role in promoting our organization by generating informative content, press releases, and media opportunities to share our organization’s message and reinforce our brand using third party validation. This position also owns internal communications, which entails working with key stakeholders to develop an internal communications calendar while ensuring high quality internal communiques on major company initiatives and updates. This position reports to the CMO.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work closely with CMO and field marketing leadership to define and execute PR strategy.
- Manage pr agencies globally on media strategy, ensuring alignment and proper execution around various global and regional campaigns.
- Work with PR agencies, regional marketing leadership, product marketing and the executive team to coordinate budgets, deadlines, objectives, and schedules.
- Develop and produce high-quality, informative, and compelling press releases, speaking abstracts, byline articles, executive ghost-writing, internal emails and newsletters.
- Ensure all pr campaign programs with key business strategies and brand messaging
- Develop content for social media, websites, press releases, internal communication and any other media related channels.
- Work with HR, Sales, and R&D to develop internal communications program, create communications and ensure that the are properly executed.
- Own the quarterly global CEO update process to the company.
- Develop weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual media activity reports.
- Identify media and press opportunities.
- Own relationships with relevant influencers, customers, and analysts from a media qualification perspective; maintain reference database on an ongoing basis.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, journalism, business, or related field
- 7 + years of PR experience, with both internal and agency experience
- Direct media relations background, experience directly pitching media
- Experience working directly with executives to prepare them for media opportunities and developing internal communication strategies and content.
- Law enforcement, security or government pr experience a plus.
- Must have worked in a dynamic, global organization, with a track record coordinating and aligning agencies.
- International agency management is required.
- Must be comfortable working with customers to prepare and qualify them for media opportunities.
- Strong copywriting and content creation skills
- Ability to multitask and monitor several projects and accounts on a daily basis
- Ability to work well under pressure and manage time effectively
- Ability to take initiative to develop new strategies and outside-the-box ideas for social media.
- Excellent media relations skills