Hybrid Working - Office & Remote
We are Circus Street.
At Circus Street, we partner with global businesses to help people learn better and work smarter. We’ve transformed digital skills training by making it interactive, effective and informed by up-to-the-minute expertise.
Our mission is to create a common digital business language.
Our vision is to modernise education, making it relevant in a world of continuous change.
We make it happen by focusing on two things:
- Our People - Be authentically you at Circus Street. We hold great pride in the diversity of our people and have an environment that is based on trust, inclusivity, personalised wellness and connection that encourages us all to flourish and be our brilliant selves. We are proud to have built an award-winning team from all backgrounds who possess the talent, energy and empathy to bring our vision to life.
- Our Customers - Getting to know our Customer’s business and crafting a learning journey that achieves their goals, delivers the goods, and cements the learning. We work with more than 200 ‘Fortune 500’ brands around the world, with populations ranging from 1,000-100,000+ users.
We are looking for a Campaign Marketing Manager to drive our product, content and referral marketing strategies, from planning through to execution. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for expanding awareness, engagement, and revenue growth within our existing customer base and from our target companies. This will include writing content, social, email, website copy and comms plans for our sales to deliver these messages.
You will develop a marketing plan to increase referrals to our sales team. You will deeply understand our customer's needs and challenges, and engage them with a mix of education, inspiration, and relevant product information. You will also use the information you gain about our customer base, product, and lesson content to drive content for lead generation.
A Day In The Life
- Campaign strategy: Expand awareness and engagement about our product, tech, and content roadmaps through strategic campaigns.
- User community: Nurture our learner community to inspire, connect, and educate our customers.
- Referrals and review: Create and run referral and review campaigns and find and champion customer evangelists and drive lead generation.
- Communications: Lead communication strategy to our customer base, setting up regular marketing campaigns to drive product engagement and reviewing and providing feedback to ensure messaging is consistent and clear across comms from marketing, new business, accounts, and product teams.
- Content: Collaborate with the inbound agency on writing content that will engage customers with relevant content and comms via a mix of email and digital channels about our product and content mix.
- Data analytics: Use data analytics, content engagement data, and platform usage data, to pinpoint and action opportunities for outreach, cross/upsell, and messaging improvements.
- Customer insight: Become ‘customer obsessed’: listen into and join customer calls to become an expert on their interests, challenges, and priorities; synthesize trends and share with relevant teams.
- Expertise: Over time, develop and communicate a thought leadership stance on customer marketing and ABM best practice to share our learnings and unique approach with customers and prospects.
You’re good at:
- Has 3-5 years of experience in marketing creating campaigns and working toward data-specific KPIs
- You have prior experience working in a CRM marketing role, ideally having experience within the B2B/SaaS industry.
- You have experience in using HubSpot or other Marketing Automation platforms.
- You are a customer insight enthusiast, with experience in user research, NPS optimization, or using data to drive product-led growth.
- You are a strong team player, and enjoy a healthy balance of working collaboratively, asking questions, and understanding other perspectives while also taking ownership and working independently.
- You are disciplined, organized, and able to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously.
- You have an eye for design and can create materials and campaigns that look and feel on-brand, fresh, and engaging.
- Strategic thinker and solutions-oriented mindset, able to get insights, develop a vision, and bring it to life with actionable plans
- Must thrive in a hyper-growth, dynamic environment
- Resourcefulness and agility; demonstrated ability to pivot and innovate
- Can-do attitude with the ability to work autonomously, as well as collaboratively with peers and cross-functionally
Sounds great doesn’t it?
As part of your employment package with us, we’ll give you access to a huge number of benefits and a wellbeing toolkit that reflects the everyday challenges you may come across, to help support you in all aspects of life, whatever it may bring.
Here is a sneaky peek into the kind of benefits you can expect when joining Circus Street…
- Mind and Body - Circus Street takes a whole person approach to wellbeing, what this means for you is private health insurance from day one, CBT and Nutritional Therapy as an example - none of this ‘waiting to pass probation nonsense’...
- Down Time - We believe rest is super important that’s why you’ll get 30 days leave to use as you wish, plus bank holidays, a Duvet Day, and a 4pm finish on Fridays, as well as working from home 3 days a week.
- Let’s talk Money - We offer a fair and competitive package for everyone including pension offering, Cycle to Work tax savings and thousands of retail discounts not to mention all the free wellness and social events.
- Personal Growth - Learning is ‘our thing’, it’s what we do. Our people love to develop themselves personally and professionally. As well as an excellent management training program and ambitious goals for each individual, we give everyone 6 personal development days to upskill creatively or professionally and 6 volunteering days to give back to causes closest to your heart, as well as group fundraising events.
- The Fun Stuff - We deliver big things for our clients and solve important challenges everyday, and we have fun along the way. We’re a really sociable bunch and we love to spend time together. You’ll find us getting together for crafting, games nights, herbal workshops, pottery and maybe even a spa night! Not your thing? You’ll find us in the pub too.
We’re also proud to be recognised in 2021 as one of London’s ‘Top 50 Mid Sized Companies’ to work for. Get in touch to find out more.