Basic Salary + Bonus
Hybrid Working - Office & Remote
We are Circus Street.
At Circus Street, we partner with global businesses to help people learn better and work smarter. We’ve transformed digital skills training by making it interactive, effective, and informed by up-to-the-minute expertise.
Our mission is to create a common digital business language.
Our vision is to modernize education, making it relevant in a world of continuous change.
We make it happen by focusing on two things:
- Our People - Be authentically you at Circus Street. We hold great pride in the diversity of our people and have an environment that is based on trust, inclusivity, personalized wellness and connection that encourages us all to flourish and be our brilliant selves. We are proud to have built an award-winning team from all backgrounds who possess the talent, energy, and empathy to bring our vision to life. Hear from our people!
- Our Customers - Getting to know our Customer’s business and crafting a learning journey that achieves their goals, delivers the goods, and cements the learning. We work with more than 200 ‘Fortune 500’ brands around the world, with populations ranging from 1,000-100,000+ users.
At Circus Street, the Customer Success Manager will work alongside Content, Product and Commercial teams to deliver great experiences and outcomes that support Circus Street’s customers to deliver successful learning programs that deliver impact and return on investment for clients.
A typical day could involve onboarding new customers including training, taking carriage of client delivery meetings, managing day to day current client support questions and assisting our Commercial team with program delivery updates.
You are someone who radiates customer centricity, has the ambition to achieve success and thrives in a world of change. You will have the ability to pivot and adapt to suit client needs and ensure they achieve the value from CircusStreet’s products and service in an effective way.
A Day In The Life
- Building Circus Streets Customer Success capability to deliver simple and seamless customer and learner experiences
- Taking carriage of onboarding, customer training and ongoing client delivery meetings
- Construct and deliver communication plans to ensure high levels of engagement with the Circus Street platform once a programme has been launched
- Working alongside key stakeholders in Content, Product, Insights and Commercial to define business and customer needs and success measures
- Drawing on the teams intimate customer knowledge, surfacing opportunities to solve customer problems and working alongside Content, Product, Insights and Commercial to deliver solutions that expand customer value
- Building strong rapport with Content, Product, Insights and Commercial leads, working together on projects and initiatives that require support from the Success team
- Understand the metrics that matter from the business and customer’s perspectives; solving problems to continuously improve outcomes delivered
- Accountable for all client reporting, ensuring it is delivered from the data team to clients efficiently w/ insights and recommended actions
- Gather regular, effective and relevant feedback to help provide ROI and secure renewals
- Helping to provide transparent reporting of the team’s performance and voice of customer insights to inform commercial, content and product priorities
- Delivering on customer adoption, usage, growth and retention targets
- Thinking outside the box to solve problems
You’re good at:
- You have minimum 2 years experience in a customer success environment that is fast-paced and change intensive
- A systems thinker: Proven success working across organisational systems to deliver optimal customer experiences and outcomes
- Proven experience managing multiple projects/programs
- Ability to quickly deliver the foundational value proposition
- Excellent relationship and stakeholder management capabilities with sound influencing skills
- A role model of customer centricity with the ability to influence outcomes that improve the customer experience
- Confident with analytics to identify and predict customer risks and opportunities; able to translate insights into impactful actions
- Resourceful, focused self-starter
- Can-do attitude with the ability to work autonomously, as well as collaboratively with peers and cross-functionally
- Excellent communication skills, organizational skills, and attention to detail
- Proficient CRM experience in systems preferably Salesforce
Sounds great, doesn’t it?
As part of your employment package with us, we’ll give you access to a huge number of benefits and a wellbeing toolkit that reflects the everyday challenges you may come across, to help support you in all aspects of life, whatever it may bring.
Here is a sneak peek into the kind of benefits you can expect when joining Circus Street…
- Mind and Body
Circus Street takes a whole person approach to wellbeing, what this means for you is private health insurance from day one, CBT and Nutritional Therapy as an example - none of this ‘waiting to pass probation nonsense’...
- Down Time
We believe rest is super important that’s why you’ll get 30 days leave to use as you wish, plus bank holidays, a Duvet Day, and a 4pm finish on Fridays, as well as working from home 3 days a week.
- Let’s talk Money
We offer a fair and competitive package for everyone including pension offering, Cycle to Work tax savings and thousands of retail discounts not to mention all the free wellness and social events.
- Personal Growth
Learning is ‘our thing’, it’s what we do. Our people love to develop themselves personally and professionally. As well as an excellent management training program and ambitious goals for each individual, we give everyone 6 personal development days to upskill creatively or professionally and 6 volunteering days to give back to causes closest to your heart, as well as group fundraising events.
- The Fun Stuff
We deliver big things for our clients and solve important challenges everyday, and we have fun along the way. We’re a really sociable bunch and we love to spend time together. You’ll find us getting together for crafting, games nights, herbal workshops, pottery and maybe even a spa night! Not your thing? You’ll find us in the pub too.
We’re also proud to be recognised in 2021 as one of London’s ‘Top 50 Mid Sized Companies’ to work for. Get in touch to find out more.