At Clinomic, we rethink the hospital.
Not only are we creating breakthrough products for our customers, we are shaping the healthcare sector’s movement toward smart, efficient and resource-driven digital transformation. With a patient-centric view, we combine cutting-edge research with advanced technologies to ensure optimal treatment for every patient.
As a Product Owner for our novel Patient Data Management System, you are shaping the future workplace of Intensive Care Units and Emergency Rooms. This role gives you the unique chance to redesign the entire hospital workflow, together with a team of highly experienced doctors, nurses and skilled developers. You will play an essential role and experience working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. Your focus is on full integration with the team and the ability to make real-time decisions. You are service-oriented, have a high level of agility and possess people skills.
- Embrace the role of being a continuous point of contact for the stakeholders after implementation
- Ensure total transparency during the whole development of the product increment by being the central “single point of communication” for all internal stakeholders regarding the software development
- Collaborate cross-functionally and act as an interface with all relevant departments, from day-to-day interaction with the product and engineering team to advising the sales and operations team
- Define and structure the overall scope of implementations, including project plans and success metrics to ensure that the stakeholders, third party agencies and all relevant internal teams are on the same page and informed for execution
- Lead workshops with well experienced physicians, nurses and other departments. Integrate the results into our product in consideration of our underlying product vision
- Continuously progress, refine and adapt the project plan and optimize the highest level of service and quality, while establishing and implementing feasible and efficient solutions
- Review and confirm with the relevant stakeholder and teams that pertinent contracts/agreements and requirements are duly signed and fully executed for the implementation project
- Document and finalize implementations with quality assessments, feedback sessions and summaries about the implementation status
- Transform the high-level product vision developed by the Head of Product into detail user stories requirements.
- Take initiative to optimize ongoing processes
- Experience of two to four years in a technical role and the ability to translate technical specifications into clear business requirements and values
- Understanding of common project management methodologies and their practical application depending on the role and project
- Technical understanding of web services / APIs and system integrations
- Able to manage internal interaction between product, engineering, sales and operations
- Exceptional analytical skills with a hands-on mentality and a practical approach to solving challenges
- Capable of working autonomously and with a high level of dependability
- You have working experience with tools such as Jira and Confluence
- Advanced communication skills in English
- German proficiency as first or native language required
Bonus points, if ...
- You have basic knowledge of Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources (FHIR)
- You have some knowledge of IEC 62304 and software lifecycle processes for medical devices
- You have a technical or medical background
What we offer in addition
- No micromanagement! You work independently in the team and as a part of a rapidly growing medtech company
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience.
- Support in personal development and reaching your career goals in a flat hierarchy surrounding
- 30 vacation days
- Free membership in Urban Sports Club
- Company pension scheme / betriebliche Altersvorsorge with a 50% company match
- A multicultural, engaged and cool team
- Positive working environment based on trust, empowerment and inclusion
This position is offered as a hybrid, with the opportunity to both work from home and work some days in the office.
At Clinomic, we know that diversity inspires innovation and creativity, and we welcome people from all backgrounds and experiences.
Please send us your CV with your start date and salary expectations.
This job has now closed
You can find more jobs over on our careers page.
See More Jobs