At Clinomic, we rethink the hospital.
Not only are we creating breakthrough products for our customers, we are shaping the healthcare sector's movement toward smart, efficient and resource-driven digital transformation. With a patient-centric view, we combine cutting-edge research with advanced technologies to ensure optimal treatment for every patient.
As a Solution Manager, you will ensure the proper implementation, customization and training of modules of our specialized software and hardware solutions for intensive care units. This position requires excellent German language skills.
- Responsible for the implementation of solutions developed together with our customers and project members using configuration tools and database programming
- Carry out analyses within the scope of 2nd / 3rd level support requests in the event of software malfunctions
- Participation in internal and external administrator trainings as an instructor
- Preparation of documentation and training material
- Participation in tenders as part of the project team
- Successful completion of university studies, professional training in the IT field or career changer with comparable qualifications or professional experience in a hospital environment
- Proactive, structured way of working as well as strong communication skills and team spirit
- Excellent knowledge of the German and English languages, both written and spoken
- Ability to travel for business within Europe
What we offer in addition
- No micromanagement! You work independently using an agile approach in the team and as a part of a rapidly growing medtech company
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience.
- Support in personal development and reaching your career goals in a flat hierarchy surrounding
- 30 vacation days
- Free membership in Urban Sports Club
- Flexible home office and hybrid work arrangements
- Company pension scheme / betriebliche Altersvorsorge with a 50% company match
- A multicultural, engaged and cool team
- Positive working environment based on trust, empowerment and inclusion
At Clinomic, we know that diversity inspires innovation and creativity, and we welcome people from all backgrounds and experiences.
Please send us your CV with your start date and salary expectations.
This job has now closed
You can find more jobs over on our careers page.
See More Jobs