Needs to hire 2 Freelancers/Agencies
Two sites (UXDC + SXDC): 10 page (microsite) responsive + 4 modals + 6 HTML email autoresponders - for each site.
UI Design: Figma - complete: no modifications required
These microsites have 5 pages (home, uses, cards, about, FAQs) plus five pages that represent the shopping cart process (cart, address, payment, shipping, confirmation).
The HTML/CSS has been partially completed for 9 of the pages (UXDC) and the confirmation page (shopping cart) need to be done and all pages need to be completed as per the Figma design. We can then covert them to React components and reuse in the second (sister) site (SXDC).
- All pages HTML/CSS pages (responsive - seamless transitioning for web, tablet, mobile responsive) to be delivered by vendor - to the customers approval.
- CSS animation - custom/library - are a must - to the customers approval.
- All pages and modals converted to responsive React components.
- Device and browser agnostic - Chrome, Firefox, safari, edge, IE, opera etc.
- Optimized image and page load speed (SEO).
- Clear metadata (SEO) and form and button states to the clients approval.
- Uploading images and text from master content - excel spreadsheet (if required)
- EDM 3rd party integrations - Mailgun for autoresponder (6x HTML/CSS email templates to be setup in Mailgun + webhook).
- Payment integration: Paypal express, Braintree (BT) (Node.js); Paypal, Credit card and Debit Card OR Stripe payments (CC) (TBD).
- Order, address, shipping, taxes, tracking etc integration for order to take place and be tracked using Figma forms: Printful.com APIs
- Standard marketing integrations: Google analytics, Tag manager, FB pixel, Heap, Albacross, Quoribot, Feedily, Influence etc. (Page headers) - code to be provided by customer added to header of each page.
- OPTIONAL: OTS discount coupon management - basic web admin view (ability to login/logout - add/delete and track use/count of coupons) - possibly not required if Stripe Payment is used.
- All code clearly titled and structured for easy comprehension, reuse/refactoring/salvaging etc.
- All code pushed to repo (github) branch/master prior to milestone/payment release.
- ESlint, JSlint etc
- React state management; redux-saga, mobx etc
- Node frameworks; expressjs, adonisjs or any other
- Tuesday and Thursday team standup. Code to be pushed to staging URLs prior to meetings for team review.
- Two rounds of UAT undertaken by the client prior to project completion - front-end and end-to-end. (multiple revisions may be required).
- Code to be pushed from vendor staging URLs to client repo, reviewed by our QA, prior to each milestones release.
- Fully functioning and secure shopping experience provided to the user - to the clients satisfaction.
- Supporting documentation/keys etc provided by vendor as part of delivery into Notion.so under the Engineering section.
- Error and bug-free code upon delivery and sign-off from the customer prior to milestone/payment release.
- Code moved to client hosting account, modified by vendor and bug fixes to be rectified in a timely manner. Signed off to customer satisfaction.
- Buyer must sign-off satisfactorily to finalise the project.
- Backlog/bug tracking: Trello
- Repo: Client Github
- UI Designs: Figma files (UXDcards + SXDcards)
- Text: Spreadsheet (or can move to Figma)
- Images: Figma
- Email templates: Figma
- Modals: Figma
- Documentation: Notion.so
- Shared hosting: NameCheap or mutually agreed (i.e AWS Linux)
These two microsites connect to an MVP SaaS solution we are also needing to be developed. We are seeking a reliable vendor to build and maintain all three sites plus multiple landing page development (marketing). We are currently prototyping and user testing our MVP of the SaaS. We need a team that can build this.
I'm interested in discussing this with your BDM/BA.