Note: Role is 100% Remote.
Full and Part-time positions are available.
We are looking for a Front-end Developer intern to join our IT team who is experienced or wanting to gain experience in React Native. You will be responsible for building (MVP) Minimum Viable Product websites and mobile applications. If you’re interested in creating a user-friendly environment by writing code and moving forward in your career, then this job is for you. We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design. You will have the opportunity to learn about Agile delivery from an experienced Agile Coach. There is also the opportunity for the right candidate to become a certified Scrum Master.
- Use markup languages like HTML to create user-friendly web pages
- Maintain and improve website
- Optimize applications for maximum speed
- Design mobile-based features
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers
- Write functional requirement documents and guides
- Create quality mockups and prototypes
- Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Ensure high-quality graphics standards and brand consistency
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- Node.js is desired but not mandatory
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Understanding of layout aesthetics
- Knowledge of SEO principles
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills