We are Confio
Confio, that is us, is a well-funded startup that was founded in 2020. We are a key contributor to the Cosmos ecosystem and developers behind CosmWasm. We are a small team of highly skilled engineers coupled with a senior product team looking to make a huge impact while also enjoying our jobs.
We care about our fellow humans and the world in general. And about half of us are parents, so we know how it feels to work in the living room with 3 grumpy kids in lockdown. We recognize that our lives are complicated, and we take and make room for us to manage our work/life balance. It is not long hours that count, but results.
We are a fully remote team made up of 11 nationalities working in 7 countries with a common language of English. We are committed to building a diverse team and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
You, our Executive Assitant
You would assist the General Director in organizing their schedule, following up on tasks, and handling some communications. We have grown rapidly in the last 2 years and the founders are still hands-on leading the various teams. To ensure more efficient and orderly management, we are looking for someone with strong organizational and communication skills.
· High-level administrative support to the General Director
· Schedule meetings for the GD, attend them, and take notes and minutes
· Track pending tasks and follow up that they are completed
· Draft letters, emails, and reports for executives
· Receive incoming external communication on behalf of the GD, filter and sort it
· First point of contact for routine internal requests
· Arrange travel and accommodations for conferences
· Excellent written and spoken English (this is the company language)
· Solid written Spanish is a bonus
· Solid written German is a bonus
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
· Strong time management skills
· Friendly and personable communication style
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite or similar software
· Previous experience in a similar role REQUIRED!
· Experience with remote work desired
What we offer
Competitive Salary. Nothing Silicon Valley-style, but we will pay you what you are worth, and reward your skills beyond basic tasks.
Work-Life Balance. We promote European quality of life. We don’t expect “extra” hours or that you respond outside working hours or on weekends.
Learning environment. We welcome questions and are happy to teach. We are all constantly learning and please share your knowledge with us as well.
The flexibility of a 100% remote role (We're looking for candidates located +/- 2h around the Berlin time zone).