Examines patients with breathing-related conditions and conducts diagnostic testing.
Consults with physicians to develop and implement a treatment plan for the patient.
Performs physiotherapy and other treatments and teaches patients to use medications.
- Minimum Education: Graduate of a Respiratory Therapy program approved by the NBRC.
- Must be registered with NBRC (RRT).
- Must be currently (or eligible) licensed by the State of NM as a Respiratory Care Practitioner.
- Neonatal Resuscitation Provider (NRP). Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Three to five years experience strongly preferred.