*** No visa sponsorships supported ***
The Client Executive is responsible for selling new offerings within existing Mortgage accounts, while also selling existing services to other lines of business where the company presently has no relationships. The Client Executive drives growth in existing accounts through relationship development, quality delivery and execution of all engagement that drive organic growth and strong relationship.
The company’s Mortgage business has two areas of focus – Loan Origination and Loan Servicing. An ideal candidate is an experienced “farmer” with the ability to identify and grow new client relationships by sharing deep domain expertise in mortgage origination and mortgage servicing.
An ideal Client Executive is passionate about forming and driving successful client relationships and can successfully interact with senior executive level clients. This individual manages growth and can lead complex multi-dimensional engagements that combine digital, consulting, and large technology deployments. This person is a high-energy leader with the ability to grow client relationships through presenting new strategies and innovative ideas.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Direct business development and sales activities with new relationships within a set of base accounts
• Build new business with 3-5 Mortgage base accounts, generating $3-5M of revenue annually
• Establish and maintain consultative sales relationships within each prospective client organization and constantly look to meet new buyers within our clients’ organization
• Identify opportunities to offer value through our new strategic services
• Thoroughly understand the client’s business, both strategic and tactical, including themes and underlying issues, and align the company’s current and future capabilities to create client opportunities and solve business problems
• Sell across the suite of services, including digital transformation, IT, customer engagement, and business process transformation services
• Leverage Mortgage industry domain expertise, technical, digital and operational knowledge to create demand and persuade prospective clients through the development and presentation of compelling value propositions and purchasing rationales
• Accountable for the client relationship from deal conception to closing
• Use financial acumen to position a value proposition for the client, as well as financial soundness for the organization, making the client confident in their choice to grow with the company.