Job Title: Maintenance Technician (Mechanical)
10 vacancies !!!
Location: Carrollton, GIORGIA
Shift: 7PM thru 7AM - Swing Shift (36 hours one week, 48 hours the next week)
Rate of Pay: $29.05 thru $30.91
As a Maintenance Technician, you will support our manufacturing operations by ensuring sustainable operation of machinery and equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements on motors, conveyor systems, and other production machinery. The Maintenance Technician may also be a key member of process improvement and problem-solving teams.
PRIMARY JOB TASKS:
· Install and perform alignment on mechanical drive systems.
· Troubleshoot equipment malfunctions using logical and systematic methodologies Replacement of identified failed parts or components.
· Adjust equipment to bring it into operational specifications.
· Maintain machinery lubrication requirements.
· Recommend process or procedure changes based on observed equipment behavior.
· Testing of electrical and mechanical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, using testing devices such as ohmmeters, and voltmeters to ensure proper operation and safety of system.
· Install, examine, replace or repair electrical wiring, receptacles, switch boxes, conduits, lighting fixtures and other electrical components.
· Maintain current and accurate maintenance data to determine establish historical records and future maintenance requirements.
Maintain an attitude of learning to stay current with maintenance procedures and equipment.
Complete annual Maintenance Skills Assessment
Report all accidents, incidents, injuries and unsafe acts or conditions, immediately to the supervisor.
Must follow prescribed safety procedures to prevent injury and maintain safe equipment and conditions in entire plant.
Ability to meet the physical requirements of working safely in an industrial maintenance environment.
Follow all company environmental rules/procedures and handle all materials in a manner designed to minimize environmental impact.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
· High school graduate or equivalent
· Strong Mechanical & Electrical background
· Must have computer skills (Microsoft Office, CMMS, Excel, etc.)
· Ability to interpret technical drawings, schematics and OEM manuals.
· Understand manufacturing processes and manufacturing equipment.
· Must be familiar with normal shop equipment such as drill press, band saw and portable power tools.
· Ability to read and interpret precision measuring devices.
· Must be capable of handling multiple tasks simultaneously.
· Must pass written and hands-on certification tests.
· 2-year Technical Degree desired