The Manager of Internal Audit (Finance) position, based out of Boston MA, is a key member of the company's Internal Audit team responsible for the successful completion of the annual audits. The position advises the Audit leadership on key risks, provides directions to audit teams on delivering results and executes the department strategy.
The position reports to the Director of Internal Audit. There will be significant exposure to senior management throughout the organization. In addition, this individual will work closely with managers and partners from third-party organizations providing joint internal audit support.
What You'll Be Doing
- Participate in the annual audit and ICFR risk assessments and identify high risks areas of focus for the organization and Internal Audit.
- Lead the Finance and Operational audits throughout the full lifecycle of planning, testing, findings validation and gather management commitment to the findings.
- Ensure that recommendations are clearly presented to and agreed to by management and that a subsequent audit report is issued promptly.
- Ensure that all agreed upon recommendations are subsequently implemented.
- Participate in the finance SOX walkthroughs and testing.
- Stay abreast of best practices both internally and externally and provide conduit for introducing those practices to the company.
- Be a role model for the company's values and demonstrate the highest ethical standards.
What We're Looking For
- Bachelor's degree
- Master's degree
- Internal Audit experience of 8 + years preferably in healthcare or technology.
- Project management experience required.
- CPA required.
- Extremely accountable and well organized. Data analytics experience.
- Comfortable with leading-edge risk assessment methodologies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills--ability to work closely with people at all levels of the organization and facilitate the implementation of corrective action.