Job Title: One Cloud Solution Architect
Businesses are built by the experiences they provide, and every day millions of those experiences are delivered by Company Holdings Corp. (NYSE: AVYA). We are shaping what's next for the future of work, with innovation and partnerships that deliver game-changing business benefits. Our cloud communications solutions and multi-cloud application ecosystem power personalized, intelligent, and effortless customer and employee experiences to help achieve strategic ambitions and desired outcomes. Together, we are committed to help grow your business by delivering Experiences that Matter.
As an CCaaS Cloud Architect, you will be helping our clients and partners transform their contact center business and solve complex problems. You will define the scope and vision for projects that deliver customized solutions using your knowledge of Avaya platforms and supporting partner solutions.
Your Role and Responsibilities
You will be responsible for translating the client's business requirements into specific system, application or process designs for large, complex or leading-edge solutions. This includes working with client personnel to identify functional requirements, lead others in the identification, justification, design and implementation of the client's contact center. Application solutions are based on Company’s private and public cloud contact center platforms, Omnichannel Routing, Reporting, Digital and Social Media channels, Computer to Telephony (CTI) and Voice Automation (IVR) technologies. In the normal course of duty, additional responsibilities include serving as lead consulting architect on multiple accounts. In the selling process, proposal development and statements of work will be assigned.
• Experience in cloud solutions architecture. Azure proficiency is a plus.
• Experience with Call Recording, Routing, Reporting, IVR, CTI, Voice and Digital Contact Center Technologies
• Experience with software development and/or architecture
• Experience with Kubernetes
• Experience with databases and API technologies
• Strong understanding of multi-region environments and global connectivity requirements
• Strong understanding of security/compliance requirements