**$20,000 Sign-on Bonus & Relocation Assistance
(Must have a minimum 1 year experience in the operating room to qualify for the sign-on bonus)
- Is responsible and accountable in the delivery of direct and indirect patient care.
- Promotes and maintains adaptive responses in individuals and groups with consideration of the integrated nature of person, individual value systems, and cultural differences.
- Utilizes the Roy Adaptation Model as the organizing framework for practice.
- Demonstrates a commitment to the Medical Center Nursing Mission and Philosophy through practice and behaviors.
- Recognizes that acquisition and application of further knowledge and skill beyond basic competency will contribute to greater expertise within chosen areas of nursing practice.
- Delivers and/or coordinates the delivery of patient care by using the nursing process of assessment, expected outcome identification, intervention, and evaluation of care.
- Demonstrates knowledge and/or proficiency in the management and delivery of patient care in assigned area of clinical practice.
- Participates in patient/family education and discharge planning activities and assures family involvement.
- Integrates culture, beliefs, value systems of individuals.
- Maintains necessary skills associated with communication requirements of role
- Recognizes and takes appropriate action in response to potential and actual hazards to patients and personnel as applicable to specialty area.
- Participates in QA/QI activities; integrates quality improvement concepts into nursing practice.
- Demonstrates problem solving/critical thinking which results in appropriate clinical action by obtaining necessary facts/information, recognizing patterns and characteristics of data, and analytically processes information and arrives at effective conclusions.
Must Haves :
- Possess or eligible to obtain licensure as a registered nurse in the state of Idaho
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Position requires ability to make decisions and judgments based on knowledge and experience.
- Requires cognitive ability to interpret, analyze, and integrate data to assess, plan, and prescribe care and to evaluate patient responses and outcomes.
- Bachelor's degree in nursing (BSN)