Responsible for the daily operations of the Clinical Laboratory including staff performing testing and reporting test results maintains policies and procedures and quality control practices in the Clinical Laboratory.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Medical Technology, Chemistry, Biology or Physical Sciences from an accredited university.
- National MT Certification (ASCP) or equivalent required.
- Ability to effectively communicate in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Additional languages preferred.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Operates all equipment correctly and safely.