TITLE: Senior Analyst, Network Architecture
Technology is reshaping the way we live, learn and thrive. The epicenter of this transformation is powered by the world's most sophisticated networks - the connectivity we build. Our experienced employees are rethinking the purpose, role and use of our networks across the globe; to increase bandwidth, expand capacity, improve efficiency, speed deployment and simplify migration. From sports arenas to pioneering data centers - we provide opportunities where you can innovate and build, while growing and developing your career. Come connect to your future.
- Design and implement new technologies within our global IT infrastructure environments.
- Review and evaluate vendor hardware, software, and technologies to provide resilient solutions
- Craft and be responsible for the rollout of critical network infrastructure
- Maintain system documentation including licensing, hardware and software inventory, configuration diagrams and settings, security data, Visio-style layouts, etc.
- Perform network modeling, analysis, and planning to implement a solution that will meet business needs
- Experience working with common IT processes such as organizational change and design reviews
- Define and maintain a standard production IOS and other release levels across all networking platforms
- Perform sophisticated network solving to isolate and diagnose network problems using tools like Wireshark, Tcpdump, and IOS packet collection
- Implement and support network solutions using multi-vendor platforms; Ruckus, Cisco, Arista, F5
- Provide authority (SME) level design/support/troubleshooting in a global enterprise environment with technologies including QOS, Routing protocols (MPLS, BGP, OSPF, EIGRP), Firewalls (Palo Alto/Cisco), Wireless (Ruckus/Cisco/Aruba), load balancer technologies (F5), and IPSEC/DMVPN tunnels
- Support ongoing implementation of SDWAN technology; hands-on experience with Versa Networks preferred
- Assist with design and roll out of IPv6 addressing, WAN circuits, Data Centers, Manufacturing Sites, Branch Offices, VPN
- Develop Network Automation tools through groundbreaking scripting; Python, Django, Postman, Perl, YAML, JSON, etc.
- Support ongoing migration to the Cloud (AWS, Azure) with life cycle management; network design/architecture, vendor selections, circuit provisioning, solving problems
- Provide level 4 issue support for critical incidents and major network outages
- 7+ years large enterprise network experience, 3+ of which were in a senior or lead role
- Bachelor's degree desired, Computer Science or Networking curriculum preferred
- Advanced understanding of network routing protocols and technologies in a large enterprise or provider network; BGP (communities/local pref/AS-Path prepend), EIGRP, OSPF, MPLS, and DMVPN
- Advanced Cisco, Ruckus, Palo-Alto or F5 certifications is highly desired
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment, with integrity, and ability to lead multiple priorities and take accountability for the work produced.