We are looking for a Senior Biostatistician who will lead research design and analytical strategies, provide input into protocols, develop, and review statistical analysis plans, and author/co-author reports, abstracts and manuscripts for our clinical trials conducted for the healthcare and pharmaceutical industries. You will advise, provide guidance, and oversee the quality control of statistical deliverables. As the functional lead within a study team, you will lead the Biostatistical activities on a study and be accountable for the deliverables. Senior and Principal level Biostatistician are client-facing and play an integral part in the study team.
In delivering quality results for the client's needs, the Biostatistics teams need to work with one another in a flexible environment that includes both home-based and office-based members. As such, all members must be able to collaborate effectively in person and virtually wherever they are across the globe.
Around 30% of our experienced and highly educated Biostatistics team have been with the company for 5 years or more. This is testament to how much they enjoy and believe in their work!
Supervise, advise and review:
• Supervise complex statistical analyses and provide input on statistical reports
• Develop complex analysis strategies and execute them using efficient programming techniques (software: SAS, R)
• Provide expert input to analysis plans, statistical reports, statistical sections of integrated clinical reports
• Be a pro-active advisor for all types of analysis during the proposal process as well as during the project life cycle
• Review analysis data sets and quality control all types of statistical analysis deliverables
Lead and cooperate:
• Cooperate with other biostatistical and company departments to optimize global efficiency
• Coordinate Biostatistics-related project activities for successful completion within given timelines and budget
• Interact with clients regarding data analysis, scope of work, and budget
• Represent the company at client meetings
• Train/mentor junior members of the department
• PhD or Masters in a Statistical discipline
• A thorough understanding of the statistical aspects of clinical trials and/or observational studies
• 5+ years’ experience in statistical analysis in a clinically related subject, either within clinical trials or in Epidemiology
• 5 years SAS programming experience
• R programming skills a plus
• Confident, self-reliant and a quick learner who enjoys working in a matrix team
• Good leadership skills
• Strong oral and written English communication skills
• Ability to travel as required, although this is not frequent
• Work ethically and honestly to promote the development of life changing treatments for patients
• Candidate must be able to provide proof of identity and pass a criminal background check.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The Company has decades of experience in designing, managing, and performing statistical analysis on clinical research and helping the clients present the best results in the most engaging way possible. The company helps academics, non-profits, biotech, and pharmaceutical companies of all sizes in designing, analyzing, and presenting their research to other researchers, regulatory agencies, investors, and more. Come join the company's dedicated and growing team in developing and spreading the important medical breakthroughs of the clients.
The Company offers beyond $120,000 pay.
The Company offers a comprehensive benefits package to our employees that includes:
The company is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected status, which in the US includes race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status