We are looking for an experienced Back-end Developer to join our IT team. You will be responsible for the server side of our web applications.
If you have excellent programming skills and a passion for developing applications or improving existing ones, we would like to meet you. As a Back-end developer, you’ll work closely with our engineers to ensure system consistency and improve the user experience.
You should be able to develop and maintain functional and stable web applications to meet our company’s needs.
At Crest you will:
- Be working with Django and Flask frameworks
- Be working on the backend of our platform to build and deploy machine learning models without writing a single line of code
- Be writing web services in Django REST Framework
- Be working with Redis, Celery, Rabbit-MQ, Argo and Pyspark
- Be working multiple database systems
- 1-3 Years of Experience
- Language: Python(must)
- Framework: Django and Flask
- Hands on experience MySQL / Postgres or similar
- Fair understanding of Data Science, working experience a huge plus
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform/Jenkins
- Cloud: AWS, GoogleCloud, Azure (any will do)
- Good understanding of Git is a must
- Experience with microservices based environment.
- Good understanding of Data Structures and Algorithms, Design Patterns.
- Thorough architecture design knowledge in building scalable web app capable of handling high traffic with emphasis on security
- Prior experience with small/midscale startup would be plus
- Startup culture(immense scope to learn and grow)
- Amazing team to work with
- Health Insurance for the employees
- A lot of freedom to experiment with new things
Job is Archived
You may have followed an invalid link or the job you are looking for has been archived.
Learn About GoHire