Crest is looking for an Account Executive who has a really good understanding of the SaaS domain, strong market research background, and who is looking to learn and grow in the same.
We work with D2C brands and have helped them grow Revenue by up to 20% INSTANTLY, by eliminating the Out-Of-Stock state and capturing every Sales Opportunity.
Our agile, AI-SaaS platform, Crest, enables D2C Brands to fully AUTOMATE:
- Demand Forecasting at the most granular level.
- Advanced Inventory Planning includes identifying Safety Stock levels, and more.
- Supply chain analytics to find leakages and capital inefficiencies.
Via the above activities, Crest helps D2C Brands to:
- Reduce stock-outs.
- Reduce Excess Inventory
- Improve Working Capital Efficiency
- Finally, it helps you recover money faster and accelerate growth by up to 20%.
- All at, 1/4th of the salary of a Demand Planner. Crest truly enables you to build a lean and mean supply chain to drive phenomenal results and growth!
- Minimum 3+ yrs. experience in Sales of Software Products, SaaS, and IT Software sales.
- Should have deal closure experience.
- Experience with the full lifecycle of sales from prospecting, lead generation (cold calling, emails, LinkedIn), qualification, demo to closing, and account growth.
- Exposure to tools around Sales Engagement, Social Selling, CRM, and Data Provider
- Must be fluent in English - written and spoken.
- Build account and territory plans to map stakeholders, identify relevant personas and build a plan to land or expand (upsell and cross-sell)
- Prospect via cold calling, highly personalized emails, and social media to generate leads and pipelines.
- Generate sales revenue through closing hunting and/or farming business; Build and manage your sales pipeline for strong coverage ratios; achieve quarterly revenue targets with monthly pacing
- Manage the entire sales lifecycle from customer engagement, solution development, and contract negotiation; meet or exceed quarterly revenue quota. Develop executive relationships to expand revenue potential.
- Maintain excellent data discipline in the CRM for your book of business and forecast with accuracy
- The role will focus on the Indian market [SMB segment]
- Will be responsible for achieving sales targets from Software products & Services sales
- Will be responsible for the complete sales cycle from lead generation to payment.
- Ability to conduct high-impact product Demo, F2F as well as online Demo Ability.
- Technical bent of mind and astute eagerness in learning more and understanding high-end technology solutions like CRM, ERP, WMS, and OMS.