The Compliance Administrator position is ideal to new graduates with an interest in an AML / CFT or to candidates who have a basic understanding in AML / CFT and are seeking to enhance their knowledge.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Implementation of in-house client acceptance requirements;
- Client re-evaluation in line with our quality and risk management policies;
- Liaison with relevant departments to address, advice and gather the necessary information on queries to comply with AML / CFT procedures, including compliance checks;
- Updating of records, including the upkeep of physical files and electronic systems;
- Monitor and manage risk controls and advise management accordingly;
- Assisting in the implementation and monitoring of policies and procedures.
- A' level standard of education;
- Excellent verbally and written communication skills in English;
- The ability to meet deadlines;
- Strong interpersonal skills and team building qualities;
- Be highly motivated individual with a strong work ethic;
- Basic understanding of quality, compliance and risk Management principles;
- Relevant experience will be considered an asset