The Compliance Officer is to make sure that the group companies are conducting business in full compliance with all national and international laws and regulations.
- Organize and co-ordinate AML compliance both at onboarding as well as ongoing of clients of the group companies
- Ensure that deadlines are adhered to
- Follow-up any regulation update
- Implement the company's compliance policies and procedures in relation to client files
- Review client files and make recommendations
- Collate and compile reports on clients for presentation management
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and to ensure commitment across the various lines of business
- Extensive compliance knowledge in AML related issues.
- A degree in a related field or a minimum of 1 years’ experience within a similar environment will be considered an asset.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and to observe the highest degree of confidentiality in the handling of information
- Health insurance, study support, possibility of remote working and several social events throughout the year
- Full on the job training will be provided
- Support of career aspirations and personal development
- Strong career path for outstanding performers and opportunity for personal development and learning
- Challenging work in a young, dynamic multi-lingual environment
- New ideas are always encouraged and welcome
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Stable and strong international background