The successful candidate will be responsible to carry out and manage all accounting duties for a portfolio of clients. This includes NAV calculation, monitoring trade orders & settlements. The team of fund accountants are overseen by the Assistant Manager and Head of Operations.
- Dealing with auditors
- Ensure customer satisfaction and delivery
- Financial/Management reporting of funds. Preparing cash and security reconciliations
- Prepare accounting schedule and maintenance of the accounting file
- Prepare NAV calculation
- Prepare financial statements under IFRS format
- Regulatory reporting
- Managing the Fund Accounting relationship with Fund Managers
- An ‘A’ Level standard in Accountancy as a minimum
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience in fund accounting would be considered as an asset.
- Be able to work accurately to tight deadlines
- Takes initiative and able to work independently and as part of a team
- Possess excellent administrative and business support skills, with the ability to multi-task and to work calmly under pressure
- Demonstrate the ability and initiative to handle increasing responsibility over time
- Working knowledge of MS Office suite, including Word and Excel
- On the job training will be provided.
- Excellent career growth opportunities working with a multi-jurisdictional player in the financial services sector.
- Training and development opportunities will also be provided.
- Attractive remuneration packages commensurate with experience as well as training and development opportunities.