Our client is seeking a Fund Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible to review Net Asset Value Calculations and the processing of Subscription and Redemption activity for multiple funds including Anti-Money Laundering and Compliance Procedures under the oversight of the Head of Operations.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure that necessary controls are in place and adhered to in order to provide complete, accurate and timely fund administration services to our clients
- Review and ensure accuracy of daily / weekly / monthly NAV valuation of client funds
- Monitor accuracy of fund expenses (management fee, performance fee, etc.)
- Review funds’ share registry dealing orders and ensure all processed in high accuracy and timely manner
- Perform AML checks for investors
- Implement FATCA and CRS programme to ensure client funds’ compliance with regulatory requirements
- Review, manage and liaise with auditors for audits of client funds
- Assist in pre-launch phase of new client fund vehicles; launching of new fund and review operational procedure.
- In possession of a University degree in Accountancy or Banking & Finance, or have attained the ACCA qualification.
- A minimum of five (7) years’ experience in fund administration
- At least two (2) years of experience in supervisory role.
- Must have knowledge of general accounting and reconciliation practices and procedures.
- Good communications, interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Flexibility and ability to multi-task and prioritise to deliver on time.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word.
- Having knowledge of transfer agency services, FATCA and CRS will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of Bloomberg terminal
- Possess excellent administrative and business support skills, with the ability to multi-task and to work calmly under pressure
- Demonstrate the ability and initiative to handle increasing responsibility over time
- Attractive remuneration packages commensurate with experience as well as training and development opportunities.
- Not only will “on-the-job” training be provided, but also offers employees the opportunity to enhance their technical knowledge and experience by operating a Financial Assistance Policy that promotes further studies.
- An excellent career growth opportunity working with a multi-jurisdictional player in the financial services sector.