The chosen candidate will be responsible for the day-to-day processing and review of investor trades and processing investor requests in accordance with the fund’s constitutional documents. The team of investor services administrators is overseen by the Assistant Manager and Head of Operations.
- Completing AML checks on shareholder accounts
- Processing subscription/redemption order requests
- Maintaining the Shareholder Registers of the various funds under administration
- Providing periodic reporting of shareholder trading activity to Fund Managers
- Liaising with investor queries on an on‐going basis
- Managing the Transfer Agency relationship with Fund Managers
- A diploma in Compliance and/or AML would be considered as an asset.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a fund administration and/or an AML role.
- Be able to work accurately to tight deadlines
- Takes initiative and able to work independently and as part of a team
- Possess excellent administrative and business support skills, with the ability to multi-task and to work calmly under pressure
- Demonstrate the ability and initiative to handle increasing responsibility over time
- Working knowledge of MS Office suite, including Word and Excel
- On the job training will be provided.
- Excellent career growth opportunities working with a multi-jurisdictional player in the financial services sector.
- Training and development opportunities will also be provided.