The main purpose of this role is to join the team of lawyers with particular focus on corporate and commercial law matters.
- Providing legal operational support;
- Assisting associates with legal and corporate matters for clients and their business;
- Work actively on client files, under the guidance of the associates within the team, and ensuring that deadlines are duly met;
- Conducting timely and precise legal research into specific areas of Law;
- Perform other duties as assigned or requested.
Key Performance Indicators
- Keeping abreast with legal developments for the areas currently within the department’s portfolios and re-structuring any process or procedure together with the Senior Manager to continuously push for excellence;
- Achievement of professionalism and standards of quality within the team by ensuring the team is working in line with company’s mission statement which highlights service, knowledge, excellence and quality.
- Law Degree and the ability to practice law in Malta;
- Excellent written and spoken English;
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Outlook/Office, CRM, database and information systems;
- Pro-active approach;
- Experience in dealing with foreign clients & counter-parts;
- Risk management and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities;
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills;
- Mature and independent.
- 8:00/9:00 until 17:00/18:00 any other occasional required hours as per work demands
- Salary offered depends on experience
- Flexibility to allow working remotely from home