Our client is an established corporate service provider offering company incorporation and maintenance, accountancy, directorship, trustee and fiduciary as well as tax services to a large number of local and international clients.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provision of general secretarial support;
- Maintenance of office systems including paper and electronic filing;
- Updating of spreadsheets;
- Registering employees for training sessions & organising same;
- Greeting clients;
- Answering incoming calls;
- An A level standard of education
- Be organised and meticulous in their work
- Fluent in both written and spoken Maltese and English
- Proficient in the use of MS Word and MS Excel
- While relevant work experience is considered a strong asset, it is not essential for the role.